“The Firehouse” is Heartbreak’s staple singlet. Its lightweight wicking fabric makes you feel light & cool while you’re tackling miles. Heartbreak’s ethos of “make it matter, make it fun” is imbued in design touches throughout the garment. The name comes from our flagship store’s marquee training run and the fire station located at Commonwealth Ave & Washington Street in Newton that marks the first turn of Boston’s legendary marathon. Like that challenging loop, this singlet is Heartbreak’s standard bearer. Whether it’s the foundation of your Boston training or a core wardrobe staple, the Firehouse is a necessity.
- Screen printed front.
- Raised Heartbreak patch on back.
- Black, red, & white bartack stitches at the side seam represent road, blood, and spirit - the connecting forces between runners.
- Reflective Heartbreak logo center back.
- Heartbreak flag logo at side seam.
- Garment hang tag includes red shoe laces with tips that read “Love” on one end and “Heartbreak” on the other.
Light weight. Breathable. Wicking.
90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
Ilhame is 5'9", wearing Small
Garment fits slim so size up for a traditional fit