Skip to content
- Get up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode. In GPS mode, get up to 42 hours. And in UltraTrac™ mode, go even longer with up to 80 hours.
- A responsive touchscreen complements the traditional 5-button design, allowing for fast access to everyday health features, easier control of maps and more.
- Stay on track in the most challenging environments with multi-band, multi-satellite-system tracking.
- The new training readiness feature lets athletes learn each day how ready the body is to benefit from training by taking into account sleep, recovery time, HRV status and additional metrics.
- Track heart rate variability while sleeping to get a better handle on recovery and an overall wellness picture.
- Receive the day’s weather and daily workout suggestion, as well as information about last night’s sleep and HRV status all in the new morning report.
- View race prep information – including a race day-specific performance prediction, race day weather and a countdown clock – all through the new race widget.
- Real-time stamina insights let athletes monitor and track exertion levels in real-time during a run or ride.
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ (sold separately), receive real-time metrics of how much power is being exerted on a run, built into the watch – no app required.