Made to feel fast and go fast, the Bear Cage Split Short brings lightweight performance & freedom of movement with a Heartbreak flair.
The name "Bear Cage" is a nod to the famed hill loop of Boston's legendary cross country course, Franklin Park.
- 2 back gel pockets built into the brief for nutrition on the run
- 2 front pockets for small items like keys, cards or ID's
- Raised Heartbreak patch at left hem.
- Red Heartbreak branded draw cord
- Black, red, & white bartack stitches at center back that represent road, blood, and spirit - connecting forces between runners.
- Heartbreak reflective logo the side seam.
- Garment hang tag includes red shoe laces with tips that read “Love” on one end and “Heartbreak” on the other.
- Breathable mesh waistband
- Brief lined
Short 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Lining: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
Reid is 5’10”, wearing Medium