Heartbreak's Boston 2022 capsule collection is a loving celebration of the people behind our global leadership in scientific innovation and medicine. The design uses the four primary colors representative of DNA's code chemicals in a nod to the researchers, ground-breakers, care-givers, nurses, & physicians who run these streets every day: the people who make Boston what it is.
“The Firehouse” is Heartbreak’s staple short sleeve. Its lightweight wicking fabric makes you feel light & cool while you’re tackling miles. Heartbreak’s ethos of “make it matter, make it fun” is imbued in design touches throughout the garment. It takes its name from our flagship store’s marquee training run and the fire station located at Commonwealth Ave & Washington Street in Newton that marks the first turn of Boston’s legendary marathon. Like that challenging loop, this singlet is Heartbreak’s standard bearer. Whether it’s the foundation of your Boston training or a core wardrobe staple, the Firehouse is a necessity.
- Screen printed front.
- Raised Heartbreak patch on back.
- Black, red, & white bartack stitches at the side seam represent road, blood, and spirit - connecting forces between runners.
- Reflective Heartbreak logo center back.
- Heartbreak flag logo at side seam.
- Garment hang tag includes red shoe laces with tips that read “Love” on one end and “Heartbreak” on the other.
90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
Ilhame is 5'9", wearing Small
Garment fits slim so size up for a traditional fit