The Garmin Forerunner 265 is a high-performance GPS watch designed for ambitious athletes who want to achieve their fitness goals. Featuring a crisp AMOLED touchscreen display with traditional button controls, the Forerunner 265 is easy to use and offers superior positioning accuracy with multi-band GNSS and SatIQ™ technology. With up to 13 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, you can track your progress and stay on top of your training without worrying about running out of power. The Garmin Forerunner 265 is equipped with a range of features to help runners maximize their training efforts, including Training and HRV status, training load, and lactate threshold analytics.
It also offers personalized training tips and suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and recovery with Garmin Coach and Garmin Connect. With the ability to download songs from popular music streaming services, the Forerunner 265 also provides phone-free listening. Additionally, the Forerunner 265 features incident detection, allowing runners to notify emergency contacts and share their location if they feel unsafe. With the Garmin Forerunner 265, you can get a comprehensive picture of your health, wellness, and performance with HRV status and training status overview, and stay connected with smart notifications. Whether you're a runner, cyclist, or triathlete, the Garmin Forerunner 265 is the perfect training partner to help you reach your peak performance.
- AMOLED touchscreen display with traditional button controls
- Get your morning report with an overview of your sleep, recover, and training outlook alongside HRV status, training readiness, and weather
- Plan race strategy with personalized daily suggested workouts based on the race and course you input into the Garmin Connect ™ app
- Daily suggested workouts adapt after every run to match performance and recovery
- Training readiness score is based on sleep quality, training load, and HRV status to determine if you're primed to go hard and get the most out of your workout
- 30+ built-in activity profiles include running, triathlons, cycling, open-water swimming, and more
- Using indicators such as HRV status, recent exercise history, and performance, get insight into overall effort with training status
- Safety and tracking features, including incident detection, notifies emergency contacts in case of an accident and allows runners to share their location if they feel unsafe easily when paired with your compatible smartphone
- Multi-band GNSS with SatIQ™ technology provides superior positioning accuracy in challenging environments while also optimizing battery life
- Smart notifications let you receive texts or calls from your paired Android™ or Apple® smartphone
- Garmin Pay for contactless payments from your watch a breeze
- Download songs to your watch including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music, or Deezer (subscriptions required) for phone-free listening
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges, and more — all in the zero-subscription Garmin Connect™ app